Fabian Samuel Bangalore works for a company in India that manufactures the botanical extracts used in nutritional products and dietary supplements. The company’s main markets for export include the United States, Europe, and Japan. Although many people in these countries can afford to purchase whole foods, there are still health benefits of supplementing diets.
With a career tied to the nutrition industry, Fabian Samuel Bangalore is knowledgeable on the benefits of nutritional supplements. So what are the benefits of using nutritional supplements? Supplements are beneficial because they provide:
- Greater nutrition. As well as you may eat you may still find yourself lacking certain vitamins or minerals. A supplement can help fill any vitamin or mineral deficiencies created by your diet.
- Antioxidants. Antioxidants slow the natural process leading to cell tissue damage. By slowing the process, supplements may help protect you from certain diseases like cancer, heart disease, or diabetes.
- Fiber. Ensuring you get fiber has become a popular marketing strategy, but fiber can also help prevent diseases such as diabetes and heart disease, making supplements with fiber a health benefit.
- Calcium. Calcium helps keep bones strong.
- Vitamin B12. This provides you with energy and is one of the main ingredients in energy drinks.
- Vitamin D. Vitamin D plays a crucial role in maintaining a strong immune system.
While eating a balanced diet that provides the vitamins and minerals naturally is best, Fabian Samuel Bangalore recognizes the popularity of supplements for societies obsessed with fast food full of transfat and sugars. Fabian Samuel Bangalore also encourages people to look at the products they are buying. “I am certified organic for certain extracts. Natural nutrients and extracts are better absorbed by the body and are preferable to synthetic nutrients,” says Fabian Samuel Bangalore.
Fabian Samuel Bangalore’s career is tied to the nutrition industry and he recognizes the benefits of supplementing a diet for health reasons. “In many societies, sitting down and eating a complete and balanced meal is difficult even though they know it is healthy and important. For people who want to use supplements to even out their diet, multivitamins are typically the easy thing to do,” says Fabian Samuel Bangalore.
However, like any professional would, Fabian Samuel Bangalore recommends every person talk with their family doctor about taking any supplement or vitamin regimen. “People process supplements differently based on their health or medications they take, so talking with a doctor first is always recommended,” says Fabian Samuel Bangalore.
For more information about the benefits of taking nutritional supplements, Fabian Samuel Bangalore recommends sites like the following: