Stay up to date with the latest information surrounding mesothelioma with Surviving Mesothelioma
Dedicated to providing practical advice for patients and families of those affected by mesothelioma, Surviving Mesothelioma is your go-to resource.
Raleigh, NC - Surviving Mesothelioma, a website dedicated to Mesothelioma patients and their loved ones as well as others in the medical industry who help Mesothelioma patients, is pleased to be able to provide the latest mesothelioma news to its readers as well as an opportunity to get a free copy of the book, Surviving Mesothelioma: A Patient’s Guide.
A few mesothelioma basics
• The mesothelium is a membrane that covers and protects most of the body’s internal organs.
• Mesothelioma is a rare form of cancer in which cancerous cells are found in the mesothelium.
• Over 2,000 new cases of mesothelioma are diagnosed within the United States each year.
• Mesothelioma occurs more often in men than in women.
• Asbestos exposure the cause of mesothelioma.
• Symptoms of mesothelioma may not appear until 30-50 years after initial exposure to asbestos.
• Diagnosis of mesothelioma can be difficult but is usually confirmed via a biopsy.
Providing readers with updated mesothelioma news
Surviving Mesothelioma continues to provide families, friends and mesothelioma patients with pertinent information regarding this rare form of cancer as well as the latest news, statistics and tips for dealing with mesothelioma. Additionally, Surviving Mesothelioma is the only website on the Internet where readers can access a FREE copy of the book, Surviving Mesothelioma: A Patient’s Guide, written by Paul Kraus. Kraus, who was diagnosed with mesothelioma in 1997, offers readers practical advice on how he beat the odds to survive mesothelioma.
For more information about Mesothelioma and to obtain a free copy of the best-selling book, “Surviving Mesothelioma,” please visit the following URL: http://www.survivingmesothelioma.com/freecopy.cfm
About Surviving Mesothelioma:
Surviving Mesothelioma (http://www.survivingmesothelioma.com) is a website dedicated to providing readers with information and news pertaining to Mesothelioma. Supported by Cancer Monthly, Inc, Surviving Mesothelioma contains the latest and most up-to-date news regarding cancer treatment, facts, information on finding Mesothelioma doctors, as well as articles, books and testimonials from Mesothelioma survivors.